Old June 5th 08, 04:08 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
John Byrns[_2_] John Byrns[_2_] is offline

Default Ya'llkenhavyerkats. WARNING: new moon TONIGHT

In article ,
"Buck Frobisher" wrote:

"exray" wrote in message
Buck Frobisher wrote:
'nuff said

I was wondering...

There was also an outbreak on ARF today but of course the threads were all
deleted as is customary there.

It's not a coincidence, Bill. The same people go berserk on a regular
basis, get surprisingly rude and churlish with each other, then blame their
own bad behavious on each other.

There's only you and me on here that still have the good sense that was
given them, and that's you, and me. And I'm not sure about you.

While Bill has retained his good sense through thick and thin, I think
you could do with a little introspection Buck.

Regards,

John Byrns