Old June 6th 08, 12:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David Eduardo[_4_] David Eduardo[_4_] is offline

Default Hello Wake-Up d'Eduardo - Radio Listeners Don't F'ing Care About Your Stinking Ratings

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"Bart Bailey" wrote in message
In

posted on Thu, 5 Jun 2008 16:23:57 -0700 (PDT), RHF wrote: Begin

d'oh - you provide broadcaster answers
to radio listeners questions - d'oh again ~ RHF
-ps- you are not 'connecting' with the listener.

Maybe he thinks he's gonna browbeat me into buying some airtime

You couldn't afford it.

Maybe he could pretend, like you do, oh faux one.

Someone should do a tabulation of the number of posts you make that are
simply insults of other people, cultures, races, nationalities, etc. I'm
guessing 95% of your posts have no content, are not a discussion of fact,
and contain no information.