Old December 22nd 04, 06:17 PM
Allodoxaphobia

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 07:40:50 GMT, Mike wrote:
If the problem was generated in your transmitter from mixing with the
paging transmitters it will usually only occur when your repeater
transmitter is on. --snip--

That's the problem we have 'round here. The only repeater for miles,
and it's on 147.120 - output. Guess what happens when fellers try
to use 142.520...
As you alluded to -- it only happens when the Rptr Xmitter goes "on".
Then the xmisson on 146.520 will hold it "UP". But, of course the rptr
xmitter will go "ON" for ID purposes -- at a minimum 9.999 minutes
after the last rptr use -- for ID purposes. That, plus the fact that
the "hang time" on the rptr is enough to carry over between the
rapid "OVER's" betwix the fellas on .52, means it's A REAL PITA.

No matter to me, tho'. I've totally forsaken F3 here.

73 es Happy Shopping Season
Jonesy