Old June 7th 08, 04:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.guitar,rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
markritter150 markritter150 is offline

Default Vanilla Ice + Britney Spears = Howard Stern

On Jun 6, 6:10*pm, "Mark Morgan" wrote:
"Karen C in California" wrote in ... --
Karen C - California
Editor/Proofreaderwww.IntlProofingConsortium.com

it not wroth proff reading my posts I realy don't write that badly I do
indeed write in oreeuropean mode.

LOL!

BTW, how can "Karen C" be a proofreader when she mispells her own
name? (Hint: it should be "C.", not "C"). Now that she can't read
our posts we can make fun of her openly and she'll never know it!

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/coolasicebluray

I'd like to thank everyone who posted on the Vanilla Ice petition but
please, please watch your mouths on there. The petition site is
asking me to remove any posts with cussing in them and that's going to
take a lot of time. So please don't post any more vulgarities.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/coolasicebluray

In other news, the petition is in the news! Three media outlets (CNN,
punk.bz and patbaer.tumblr.com) have already written articles about
the popularity of the petition!

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/coolasicebluray

Hugs & kisses!