Old June 7th 08, 07:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David Eduardo[_4_] David Eduardo[_4_] is offline

Default Eduardo - fellow IBOC-shill diputes your claims about AM ratings.

"Bart Bailey" wrote in message
In posted on Fri, 6
Jun 2008 12:35:26 -0700, David Eduardo wrote: Begin

Any quake big enough to reach that point will probably fell the KNX tower,
which is on a liquefaction zone, or kill the STL infrastructure.

If a quake hits San Diego hard enough to fell the KNX tower,
I won't be around to give a **** what happened.

A quake in SD is not likely to affect the KNX tower, which is in Torrance...
very far from SD County.

Now if one hits LA that
hard and we feel it (most likely) here, I'll scan through the amateur
repeaters to see if any survived up there, otherwise I'll wait until
some local station gets their chopper up to the scene and reports.

I don't think any SD radio station has a chopper.