Old June 7th 08, 03:58 PM posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.equipment,rec.radio.swap
msg msg is offline

Default Attention Heath TT-1 Tube Tester owners

Jim Adney wrote:

snip
In the meantime, I have a tube settings booklet from Heath dated 1976,
which I suspect is their latest version. If anyone has a later version
let me know. Mine is getting a bit shopworn, so I'm thinking about
scanning it and getting copies made. In the process of doing that, I
could also add in any extra tubes that Heath added in some supplements
that I also have.

Please consider scanning it instead, make a PDF (or just a tarball of
the images) and post it to the files section in the Heathkit Yahoo
group, or provide an url for download instead. This would help
a lot of folks down the road. There are a number of scans of versions
of this data, but yours may be more inclusive or of better visual
quality.

Michael