Old June 7th 08, 07:02 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Omer S Omer  S is offline

Default Ya'llkenhavyerkats. WARNING: new moon TONIGHT

Michael seems to be suffering from quite a few health problems. Is
Michael the only participant in this group that is suffering from various
problems? Reading the group I get that impression, do most people that
encounter problems with their health drop out of the group, while Michael
has decided to tough it out?

Regards,

John Byrns

Who the hell is John that he has the right to talk about someone like that?!

Should we just sit on our hands and let the yahoos have a field day here, or
are we going to stay on topic and cultivate this forum with nurturing ideas
and problem solving?

Omer

BTW I still miss your presence on ARF

John is a clear example of how a litlle knowledge in a subject is more
detrimental than k
"exray" wrote in message
Omer S wrote:
John,

After reading your many threads, you sound the "HAL" computer on 2001
Space Odyssey, with a lobotomy.

One thing that this newsgroup confirms, that you are not living off the
grid somewhere in the middle of Montana since you are wired!

All I have to say after reading your condescending thread targeted at
Michael, you are a sick puppy, and please get some help!

Omer

Still trying to earn Usenet credibility by randomly trashing people out of
the blue, huh Omer?

-ex