Old June 7th 08, 07:09 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
exray[_3_] exray[_3_] is offline

Default Ya'llkenhavyerkats. WARNING: new moon TONIGHT

Omer S wrote:
Michael seems to be suffering from quite a few health problems. Is
Michael the only participant in this group that is suffering from various
problems? Reading the group I get that impression, do most people that
encounter problems with their health drop out of the group, while Michael
has decided to tough it out?

Regards,

John Byrns

Who the hell is John that he has the right to talk about someone like that?!

Should we just sit on our hands and let the yahoos have a field day here, or
are we going to stay on topic and cultivate this forum with nurturing ideas
and problem solving?

Omer

I consider both the fellows to be good contributors but unfortunately
Michael A's illnesses keep him away much of the time, if not only in
good spirit.

BTW I still miss your presence on ARF

-Bill

..