Old June 7th 08, 10:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Billy Burpelson[_2_] Billy Burpelson[_2_] is offline

Default Good Lord What Has Happened To Humanity?

07 Jun 2008 10:32:54 -0700, dave wrote:

The same day as another blue-ribbon investigation revealing we were
lied into war.

Bart Bailey wrote:

Maybe a new administration can lie us out of war, like Nixon did when
he called it a victory and left

Well, I dunno about that; I suspect it won't be that easy. For all that
you can say bad about Bush/Cheney, they did one thing perfectly:

They created the "Perfect Storm" of a 'war' in Iraq.

Screwed if we stay (more American lives lost, continuing ten billion
dollar a month drain on our already ailing economy).

Screwed if we go (major destabilization of the mid east, civil war and
maybe worse).

No way out, no exit strategy.

Oooops, sorry, George H.W. already said that years ago in his Gulf War I
book.

Heck of a job, W...