Old June 8th 08, 12:44 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default D'Oh ! and Double D'Oh ! d'Eduardo : We Be Knowing Our KABCs andWXYZs . . .

On Jun 7, 2:02*pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"RHF" wrote in message

- - So for some one like me born and raised
- - in the San Francisco Bay Area :
- - KGO is KGO;
- - and KCBS is KCBS;
- - while Right Wing KSFO is on the Left-Side of the Dial.

- Only about 10% of the population even use those stations.

d'Eduardo - Another Evasive Answer. ~ RHF

The Question was Not Who Listened to Radio Stations
-but- Who Knew of Radio Station Call Signs . . .
and Use Radio Station Call Signs . . .
as a means of Identifying Radio Stations.

D'Oh ! and Double D'Oh ! d'Eduardo,
-repost-
Maybe that is 'true' for that Half of the US Population who are
Under-the-Age of 35 -but- For Us'ems who are 55+ Years Old :
We Be Knowing Our KABCs and WXYZs !
{ We Know How To Think In Call Letters and a lot more. }