Old June 8th 08, 01:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II m II is offline

Default Eduardo - fellow IBOC-shill diputes your claims about AM ratings.

dxAce wrote:

Doesn't matter, oh faux one. Thing is, folks learned that they no longer wanted
you around as you're a damn pedantic piece of crap.

I am really happy that you are finally recognizing your superiors. You
will be much happier once you accept the stature of your station in life.

Your overuse of the word 'pedantic' and its variations is somewhat
troubling. Remember how much work it took to break you of the 'tard
habit? Let's not have a repeat performance.

When we learn a new word, we mustn't work it to death. The first two
hundred times you've used it should have been enough to make it a part
of normal vocabulary.

Let's move on.

mike

--
Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage, this filter
blocks all postings from Gmail, Google Mail and Google Groups.

http://improve-usenet.org/