Old June 8th 08, 01:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default Eduardo - fellow IBOC-shill diputes your claims about AM ratings.

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Doesn't matter, oh faux one. Thing is, folks learned that they no longer wanted
you around as you're a damn pedantic piece of crap.

I am really happy that you are finally recognizing your superiors.

How so?

You
will be much happier once you accept the stature of your station in life.

My station is pretty damn good.

Your overuse of the word 'pedantic' and its variations is somewhat
troubling. Remember how much work it took to break you of the 'tard
habit? Let's not have a repeat performance.

Ok, 'tard boy.

When we learn a new word, we mustn't work it to death. The first two
hundred times you've used it should have been enough to make it a part
of normal vocabulary.

Let's move on.

You and your shine box need to move on!