Old June 8th 08, 01:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default Eduardo - fellow IBOC-shill diputes your claims about AM ratings.

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Frackelton Gleason, whilst posing as 'Eduardo', spit out some more
pedantic BS when he wrote:

"Bart Bailey" wrote in message
In posted on Sat, 07 Jun
2008 01:47:18 -0700, Bart Bailey wrote: Begin

KNDC
KNSD
*correction before he throws a hissy

Who cares? We were not discussing TV and most people don't identify
electronic media by call letters anyway-

Except for hobbyists, of which you are not one.

Of which DX clubs were you a founder or member of the board?

Actually, I was one of the founding members, and later a board member of a DX
Club.

No matter though, as that has little or nothing to do with one's own ability to
DX.

You yourself have very few verifiable QSL's that you can show anyone, so most
anything you claim is highly suspect.