Old June 8th 08, 02:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David Eduardo[_4_] David Eduardo[_4_] is offline

Default Eduardo - fellow IBOC-shill diputes your claims about AM ratings.

"dxAce" wrote in message

I get over $2200 a month, plus whatever I can make off the $240,000 I
saved up
over the years.

I'm comfortable!

You have low standards. That sounds like near poverty to me.

3% to 4% on a quarter of a buck is not even $750 a month.

And my taxes paid for those who went before me.

If all you saved is the amount stated, you did not pay much in takes for
anyone.