Old June 8th 08, 03:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
D Peter Maus D Peter Maus is offline

Default Eduardo - fellow IBOC-shill diputes your claims about AM ratings.

David Eduardo wrote:
"dxAce" wrote in message

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Doesn't matter, oh faux one. Thing is, folks learned that they no
longer wanted
you around as you're a damn pedantic piece of crap.
I am really happy that you are finally recognizing your superiors.

How so?

You
will be much happier once you accept the stature of your station in life.

My station is pretty damn good.

I doubt that a lot. You live off the dole.

For a man who endorses illegal immigrants sucking up the resources of
a nation into which they were never invited, you got a damned lot of
nerve commenting on a legal citizen's retirement.