Old June 8th 08, 03:48 AM posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.equipment,rec.radio.swap
Jim Adney Jim Adney is offline

Default Attention Heath TT-1 Tube Tester owners

On Sat, 7 Jun 2008 18:11:02 -0400 "Kim Herron"
wrote:

Already done Bill, but it's not that cheap. Conversions of Hickok's
cardmatic are available and a computer drives that setup section of the
tester. All the tubes are in the system. I don't remember who is doing
that, but you need to supply the tester. Oh and the $1600 bucks.

I was thinking that I'd seen it at SND Tube Sales, but looking right
now, I don't see it.

-
Jim Adney
Madison, WI 53711 USA