Old June 9th 08, 03:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Billy Smith Billy Smith is offline

Default Good Lord What Has Happened To Humanity?

"Tex" wrote in message
On Jun 7, 8:46 pm, "Billy Smith"
Thats because people like him are arrogant little pieces of crap that
don't
think anything bad would happen to them ever. Just plain arrogant. Karma
does have a way of dealing with people like hin. Seen it happen many
times
too and well its hard to feel sorry for someone with that ****ty of an
attitude

Yes Billy karma is a very real phenomena. I often wish I would have
written down all the incidents of karma invoking its velvet fist of
justice to people who brought it upon themselves.

Just recently I've seen two examples of karma. One involved a man who
bragged about drowning a litter of kittens - he later drowned while
swimming in a lake.

Another involved an avid hunter who got his jollies out of killing
animals. He was shot by his own dog - no kidding. He was crossing a
fence and layed his shotgun on the ground and his dog was running
around it and stepped on the trigger and blasted him.

Many times karmic justice is a long time coming and not always served
upon the offending individual but upon one of their loved ones. When
I was in high school I remember a kid who made light of a girls death
in an automobile accident. Many years later he married and had a
daughter. She died in a car wreck when she was about the same age as
the other girl had.

There are many other examples but the point is made. I hope everyone
heeds it.

I seen a case of it recently at a place where I used to work. A woman that
took great pleasure in screwing over employees in regular basis ended up
dying of pneumonia at the age of 47. Seen a lot of people get the shaft.
Very mysterious that she had the privilege of laying off 50 plus people at
the same time she was getting ready to take a different job to advance her
career. She had enough nerve to look at one person and say I guess it will
be hard to make your truck payment. Well it wasn't a month later that she
ended up dying. She had been doing her thing for several years. Like they
say, what goes around comes around.