Old June 9th 08, 05:07 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
D Peter Maus D Peter Maus is offline

Default (OT) Eduardo, always the Jackass

David Eduardo wrote:
"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

I remember the day well - I was only seven years old and lived on the
South coast on the English Channel. There was a regiment of Canadians
bivuoaced in the fields around us. That night the engines revved and
in the morning they had gone.....

During the day the sky was black with thousands and thousands of
aircraft - C47's towing gliders, bombers and fighters.

A day to remember
Thanks so very, very much John for that memory.

We owe them our deepest respect for what they did on what was perhaps
the
most
momentous day of the 20th century.
I hope that goes for the 14,000 Canadians who also landed that day, and
the
near-1000 who died.

Did I make any distinction with regard to country, you pedantic little
cocksucker?

No, you did not but it certainly is inconsistent of you to recognize such an
important date which was and effort that included thousands of Canadians,
yet the rest of the time you insult and denigrate Canadians. Inconsistent
would be an understated term.

I don't suppose it's occurred to you that his respect for those who
face combat transcends national lines.

There's nothing inconsistent here, at all.