Old June 9th 08, 05:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II m II is offline

Default (OT) D-Day

Frank Halaburak wrote:

Hello, I was away this weekend and just got back to reading the posts.

Totally agree, We owe them so much thanks for what they did, my uncle
served in the Canadian Army during the war. I am 47 yrs.old and he died
in 1971 when I was 10 so I didn't know him very well. I wish he was still
alive to thank him in person.I remember my mom telling me stories about
him and how he came back from the war a different person and turned to
alcohol to forget.He came back but was still a casualty.We should never
forget..................Thank You Ace for the reminder, Frank

Frank, the person you are thanking posted the following message a
few months ago. He is an embarrassment to humanity and also has a
severe alcohol abuse problem.

DxAce said:
===============================
Blow it out your ass, you dumbass Canadian! You and the rest of your
dumbass countrymen, and women too!

Unfortunately, there are many more instances of his twisted view of the
world.

mike

--
Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage, this filter
blocks all postings from Gmail, Google Mail and Google Groups.

http://improve-usenet.org/