Old June 9th 08, 06:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II m II is offline

Default (OT) Jim Mckay RIP

Tex wrote:

On Jun 7, 6:27 pm, m II wrote:

Give me a break. The owners wanted some quick prize money, so they ran
the animal on glued together hoof.

Your indignation about the treatment of animals is extremely
selective. Please harness your energy and end the annual Canadian seal
pup slaughter in which Canadians club the defenseless pups to death
for money.

I am well aware of the atrocity called the seal hunt. Below is a copy of
a posting I made here some months ago.

My response starts at the
asterisks.

==================================
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
From: m II
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2006 03:25:34 GMT
Subject: Burning the Canadian Flag on the 1st of July - For the Baby
Seals !

bpnjensen wrote:
RHF wrote:

Maybe Every Good PETA Member should
Burn the Canadian Flag on the 1st of July
- For the Baby Seals !

I do believe that there is a place in Hell reserved for the people who
perpetuate this atrocity - and the Flag of Canada flies over it.

*********
I hope there IS a very special place for these people. All of them, from
the rag trade pimps around the world to the Hollywood bimbos who buy the
crap. I wonder how many pieces of silver crossed our politician's palms
to let the outrage continue.

mike