Old June 9th 08, 06:48 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Tex[_2_] Tex[_2_] is offline

Default (OT) Jim Mckay RIP

On Jun 9, 12:29 am, m II wrote:

I am well aware of the atrocity called the seal hunt. Below is a copy of
a posting I made here some months ago.

Very good, I commend you for your advocacy to stop animal cruelty.
Hopefully you are doing much more to end the seal slaughter than
merely posting responses in this newsgroup.

I've recently learned that the Canadian government has resorted to
piracy on the high seas to censor coverage of the slaughter. See
http://www.seashepherd.org/news/media_080425_1.html

This is outrageous and unacceptable behavior, something one would
expect from Stalinist North Korea not Canada.