Old June 9th 08, 07:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II m II is offline

Default (OT) Jim Mckay RIP

Tex wrote:

I've recently learned that the Canadian government has resorted to
piracy on the high seas to censor coverage of the slaughter. See
http://www.seashepherd.org/news/media_080425_1.html

A law was passed some years ago that stopped foreign fishing within the
200 mile limit and other certain sensitive areas. Keep us happy? No. The
government now *rents* Canadian flags to foreign vessels, so no law is
being broken.

Then there is the matter of the ships dumping used oil into the
shoreline waters to save money in port. The Minister of Fisheries
doesn't gave a crap.

The bottom dredging is another sign of corruption in the highest levels
of our Bush-Lite administration. These people are killing all life in
the oceans for the sake of a few cents a tin.

It's sickening.

mike

--
Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage, this filter
blocks all postings from Gmail, Google Mail and Google Groups.

http://improve-usenet.org/