Old June 9th 08, 06:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default Unwin antennas

Christopher Cox wrote:

Works for me! Well, once I added the missing "p" in http ... or:

Judging from this response, I assume you think I have a problem with the
link. I do not.

I do have a problem with several sentences in the web page. I recently

Uh, no ...

But, you do give yourself away with your text and its' direction. Your
problem is a very simple one; you see yourself as the center of
importance and my focus in any exchange of text you and I have had.
Rest assured, you are in error--at least where it involves myself.

Most often, I say what I mean and mean what I say.

Your tea leaves, crystal balls and examinations of my text are likely
only lead you to draw more erroneous conclusions, and are likely to lead
you further astray of my meanings and intentions--given your mindset ...

Or, in summary, if you desire a childish conflict, search for those of a
like mind and purpose.

Regards,
JS