Old June 10th 08, 12:21 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Hal Rosser Hal Rosser is offline

Default TV Antenna.....Please Help....

You would probably need to replace the twinlead as well as the antenna.
The next time you see a Radio shack, you might sneak inside and ask about TV
antennas.
Or they probably have a web site. with prices
Yeah - they do - click on this link...
http://www.radioshack.com/family/ind...2187.20 32189
HTH
Hal
w4pmj

"Solomon_Man" wrote in message
All,
Some History...
My home, previously owned by my parents, has approximately a 30' Tower

I liked the range of the previous antenna, so what would everyone
suggest for an antenna with a range of around 100-125 miles that could
be mounted to a 30 foot tower and will be used for radio and TV
reception I have made a few phone calls and everyone locally pushes
the Channel Master but I am little nervous about having to have to do
this every 7-10 years based on the last antenna. Has anyone had better
experience with Channel Master?

As its been used like three times, would you replace the rotor motor?

What should I expect to pay to have a new antenna and rotor motor
installed in my home?

Anyone know a good antenna dealer in the Toledo, Ohio area?

Thanks,
Chris