Old June 10th 08, 02:29 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
jim jim is offline

Default Sort of OT

wrote:
On Apr 11, 7:21 pm, jim wrote:

I have several hundred Marine Radio crystals that I want to off load.
Raytheon, Apelco, Realistic & Ray Jefferson to name a few. Some of the
freqs range from but not limited to 156.625 to 161.900 Mhz. Any ideas
which forum they can be posted too?

Jim, if you still have the crystals to sell, I am interested in buying
some. I have Drake, Regency, Ray Jeff and Icom radios that need TX and
RX crystals. Let me know. Thanks, John

Hey John I have a shed load you can get though I'd rather sell the
entire lot in one piece. Email me direct and we'll work something out.
All come in rather small multidrawer containers that come with the lot.
Pain in the arse to break them up individually. Regards, Jim.