Old June 10th 08, 09:12 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] nm5k@wt.net is offline

Default Unwin antennas

On Jun 10, 1:14 am, Brian Howie wrote:
In message , Helmut Wabnig
writes

On Mon, 09 Jun 2008 11:26:34 -0400, Christopher Cox
wrote:

Read this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neutrino

Re-write this:
http://unwinantennas.com/

That unwin page is full utter nonsense.
Absolute crackpottery.

Deep joy, megacyclymolds folloloping out of the endybits.

Brian Howie

Sayeth Art,

2. All dynamic particles have a degree of torque or spin which aids directional movement within the universe.

The universe is a big rifle.. I wonder what the rate of twist
is.... :/

Static particles has a less spin which allows a scattering of movement after ejection from the sun’s arbitrary field to various parts of the universe and beyond, included what is known as the milky way constellation.

How can a static particle move, much less have spin? I'm confused..
I guess it's because I don't have the vast education that Art had in
some
past life. I say past life, because judging from most I read, he must
have
forgotten everything he learned.. Either that or he just wants to be
different
and proclaims all prior art as something to be ignored.
I do agree to his statement as to the existence of the Milky Way.
But... even a redneck dummy like me knows it's a galaxy, not a
constellation. I guess his astronomy learnin was in a past life
also...
I like to look at it, but I can only see it well when I'm out in the
sticks.
You generally can't see the Milky Way in the city limits of Houston.
Too much light pollution.

But lets ponder a "static" particle that decided to propel itself
across the great lawn of outer space all the way to the Milky Way.
I wonder what will happen when these "static" particles that decided
to move, clash with the like particles being ejected by all the
zillions
of stars in the Milky Way galaxy. Will they collide with a mighty
flash of light? Will they taunt each other to fight? Would they
combine
to form "Unwin particles" which begin to twist in a opposite
direction?
Maybe we could name these "Articles" in Art's honor. Well, in Art's
case, I'm sure he would prefer honour. I think that would be the UK
version.
Makes my head swim considering all the possibilities of this
"New Science"...