Old June 10th 08, 05:28 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.bush,alt.conspiracy
harvey[_2_] harvey[_2_] is offline

Default Save Windows XP! The clock is ticking

On Jun 9, 6:57*pm, martin wrote:
Charles Ulmer Farley wrote:
Wow - I'm not getting into this argument....

But XP is not 'dying'. * *It will still be available on computers
purchased with "Vista Ultimate or Vista Business" - from Dell
as they will come with an XP CD. *Lenovo is offering similar,
as is Asus.

And HP

Nooo .! by June 18 XP won't be shipping

I called Dell, and they Do Not Know how long the XP CD feature will be
available

with Vista U/B boxes..

Go look at the Vista Forums, Vista's a Mess !

.