Old June 11th 08, 12:05 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] ltdoc@yahoo.com is offline

Default BIG Brothers' attack on USENET--i.e. our forum here ...

To the best of my knowledge the Attorney General hasn't taken a
stand about/against the average newsgroup, only those such as the
child porn groups. If that isn't so, please enlighten me. Adult porn
groups, dealing with those above the age of consent, haven't been
banned as yet, probably won't be. I can see a difference there, can
you?
I can't see that your 'free speach' has much to do with antennas
either...
- 'Doc (large idiot)