Old June 11th 08, 01:29 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default BIG Brothers' attack on USENET--i.e. our forum here ...

Res wrote:

make the poster responsible for their actions, not protect them.

Actually, I am for less govt. involvement, NOT more.

However, child porn perverts and their groups is/are one large exception
and the govt. banning them would be greatly appreciated by the vast
majority.

I think it is obvious some people do not read the material before they
begin to enter into the discussion (such as the URL of the article I
gave when this thread began.) And, actually, this is good. It gives us
warning that we need not be bothered giving them and they their text any
consideration(s) at all, i.e. those arguing solely for the purpose of
argument--and then only responding with arguments contrary to "common
logic." (akin to common sense)

Perhaps they want USENET and r.r.a.a. gone! Who knows what logic drives
them--indeed, one can easily draw the conclusion that no logic
whatsoever is involved in their text.

The rest of us should write our public servants and demand they take
action against this rogue Attorney General, his actions are truly
un-American. The ISP's should also be written and/or any subscriptions
to their services be dropped.

However, with the number of politicians caught engaging in perversions
and/or inappropriate sexual behavior, perhaps only the child porn groups
will be left on USENET--and those only populated by our public
servants--on their private ISP supported by public monies!

Ya never know, ya just never know ... :-(

Regards,
JS