Old June 11th 08, 02:28 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default Unwin antennas

AI4QJ wrote:
"John Smith" wrote in message

There is no need to become emotional, "John". Perhaps your mind has been
slightly compromised by one too many injestions of lysergic acid
diethylamide in your earlier years. Take a deep breath and tell yourself
"People in rraa really like me. I am a good person. I am smart. People know
that. And people really do laugh at the absurd nonsense that I write
sometimes, even if I'm not quite sure 'why' I write it myself."

Now what makes you believe it is a 'good thing' to focus on one's self?
Surely you can see what happened to Art after he tried that and ended up
with the MI5 postings. He then refocused into the academic realm and ended
up designing neutrino antennas. His recovery has apparently not been quite
as successful as your's. Sorry "John" but I think people should pass on your
advice, even if it is free.

Brother, I cite the above to the reason I now "bit bucket" you ... nuff
said ...

JS