Old June 11th 08, 02:35 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] jimp@specsol.spam.sux.com is offline

Default BIG Brothers' attack on USENET--i.e. our forum here ...

John Smith wrote:
wrote:
Hmm. I have several 'odd' ideas. One of them is that if I want to
talk politics, civil rights, etc, I do so on/in a user group that
deals with that sort of thing. I don't do so on/in user groups that
don't generally deal with those topic, such as this one. Why? Cuz
'off topic' stuff generally is only irritating, has nothing to do with
the topics generally found here, and only show the poster's general
disregard for that/this group and the people on/in it. It's generally
called SPAM. But then what do I know? I'm just a LARGE idiot...
right?
- 'Doc

Well, if you want to talk amateur antennas on usenet, you will need this
group, IDIOT!

rec.radio.amateur.equipment
rec.radio.amateur.moderated
rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
sci.physics.electromag

Though the point is moot since your original premise that USENET is being
in any way shut down is utter nonsense.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.