Old June 11th 08, 03:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
commander john commander john is offline

Default BIG Brothers' attack on USENET--i.e. our forum here ...

On Jun 10, 5:27*pm, John Smith wrote:
W3CQH wrote:
OK - SO WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH ANTENNAS - OR ARE YOU JUST TROLLING
ALONG??

U R kidding, right? *Or, are you just attempting to play the part of a
LARGE idiot?

If USENET is dropped by major ISP's, as already has began (actually
forced the the Attorney General), there will be no antenna newsgroup
left. *I don't know how that could be more fitting to be discussed here!

Please tell me you were just blind, and not that big an idiot--from past
discussions here I am beginning to believe this NG is full of such ...
it causes one to doubt the sanity of many here.

Regards,
JS