Old June 11th 08, 03:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
commander john commander john is offline

Default BIG Brothers' attack on USENET--i.e. our forum here ...

On Jun 10, 5:07*pm, "W3CQH" wrote:
OK - SO WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH ANTENNAS - OR ARE YOU JUST TROLLING
ALONG??

"John Smith" wrote in message

It is my belief VERY few would ever oppose an attack on child porn and the
perverts it serves; *however, that is not what this is about. *I believe
this is an attack on free speech and the peoples' right to engage in the
free exchange of ideas--a CREATOR given right ...

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13578_3-9964895-38.html

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal,
that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights,
that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to
secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their
just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of
Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the
People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying
its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form,
as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.
..."

Deny perverts access and exercise of their perversions. *Don't deny
citizens their rights which are beyond any governments authority.

Regards,
JS- Hide quoted text -

I think this entire group should be shut down.
It serves no useful purpose . The showing of the crap above only show
the truthfullness of what I say.
SHUT USENET DOWN