Old June 11th 08, 08:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave
N9OGL N9OGL is offline

Default THEY WILL FEEL MY WRATH

On Jun 11, 11:12*am, (Beat Frequency
Oscillator) wrote:
*N9OGL wrote:
1. VE7KFM.COM WEBSITE
2. ISLAND OF MISFIT HAMS
3. QRZ.COM
4. NIMBUSTERS.ORG
5. BLOGGER.COM /GOOGLE.COM
6. FCC
7. CTITECH.COM
8. CONSOLIDATED COMMUNICATIONS
9. TAYORVILLE PUBLIC LIBRARY
10. FBI

ROFL

I remember Todd's rantings from listening to him on his illegal shortwave
radio station Omega One. To me, he clearly sounded like someone that was
slowly but surely going insane. *Reading what he has been posting lately, I
think the recent Spankings he has received from the FBI, Google, the FCC,
various service providers, and 20 WPM Code tested extras have finally pushed
pushed him over the edge and that he has now gone completely and
totally insane.

bfo

I DIDN'T RANT ON MY SHORTWAVE STATION YOUR ****ING STUPID..AND PROVES
YOU DIDN'T HEAR THE STATION