Old June 12th 08, 01:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) Jim Mckay RIP

On Jun 11, 1:40*pm, Tex wrote:
On Jun 10, 5:45 pm, Radioguy wrote:

You have an odd selection of meat eating friends. *I'm certain the
common thread in early deaths has more to do with lack of exercise and
eating an imbalanced diet. *I'm sure they are charter members of Couch
Potatoes International. *Most of my healthy and long lived friends
consume fish, chicken, beef and pork in moderate amounts as well as
fruit, nuts, vegetables, etc. *Don't forget our bodies have evolved
over the millenia to process an omnivore diet and not that of an
herbivore.

You shouldn't be so certain about things you have no knowledge of.
There is nothing odd about them at all. In fact they are typical
Americans eating the typical American diet.

You also conveniently choose to ignore the fact meat eaters of years
long passed were not ingesting myriads of chemicals that are toxic to
the human system with their meats.

Growth hormones are fed to animals to make them bigger which in turn
make the animals sick which in turn leads to the giving of antibiotics
to make the animal well.

Pretend as you wish that the chemical cocktail served within the dead
flesh you eat isn't harmful but the scientific evidence refuting your
wishful thinking is overwhelming.

It is strange that people like you seem to be so bugged by the notion
that others choose not to eat meat. Personally I couldn't care less
what you eat.

- In fact, in your case I would even encourage you to
- eat more meat. Eat pork - eat lots and lots of pork!

Tex - Aren't You in-fact Encouraging Cannibalism ? ;-) ~ RHF