Old June 12th 08, 03:42 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] ltdoc@yahoo.com is offline

Default BIG Brothers' attack on USENET--i.e. our forum here ...

That has got to be the best example of misdirection, false
humility, and pseudo-apologizing this stagnant, decaying, unimportant,
'GOB' user of ancient equipment who is resistant to progress, has seen
in a long time! Are you by chance a politician? OH! And us 'GOB's
who disagree with you are the reason the amateur bands are in the
state they are in now!
"Dang me, dang me! Ought'a take a rope and hang me!"... that's how it
goes, ain't it? What the hell, might as well admit to being one of
them 'pervs' who live on the child porn sites. Stands to reason,
don't it?
- 'Doc

(I'm 'PC', by the way. ~IF~ that 'PC' stands for Patsy Cline.)