Old June 12th 08, 05:48 AM posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.equipment,rec.radio.swap
William Noble[_2_] William Noble[_2_] is offline

Default Attention Heath TT-1 Tube Tester owners

and, there are plotters available that will plot up to 40 ft long, maybe
longer - not flatbed though -
"Jim Adney" wrote in message
On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 17:26:31 GMT John Robertson
wrote:

Jim, if you live in a medium sized city chances are you have a company
that copies architectural drawings. These guys have continuous feed
photocopiers that will copy almost ANY length of paper!

Interesting thought. I didn't know that such things existed. I can ask
around. It's likely that if I had more than one made at the same time,
each one might be cheaper.

-
Jim Adney
Madison, WI 53711 USA