Old June 12th 08, 06:30 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
John Byrns[_2_] John Byrns[_2_] is offline

Default Eye problems

In article ,
"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

What other choice do I have? If I could afford to use anyone else, I
would already be. No one gives a **** about Veterans needs, but they
love to tell lots of lies about what they'll do if we're stupid enough
to elect them. Even the nurse at the VA clinic tried to dismiss the
problem by telling me, "Just go to Walgreen's and buy some eye drops."

You all need to remember this with the promise of 'National Health
Care'. They can't even get it right for a couple percent of the US
population so you can well imagination just how FUBAR it will be when
applied to everyone.

So, this is where we are all headed with the coming national health care
system, rationed health care? The congress is already chomping at the
bit to change Medicare part D to the VA model and Formulary next year,
once Bush is out of office and no longer presents a veto threat.

Regards,

John Byrns