Old June 13th 08, 07:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) IMPEACHMENT.

On Jun 12, 11:24*pm, Tex wrote:
On Jun 12, 8:08 pm, RHF wrote:

individuals like you. The world is a bit more complicated than that
but that reality is confusing for you et.al.

Parenthetically, your dislike of "liberals" exposes you as a grand
hypocrite. *If it weren't for "liberals' you would have had to seek
genuine employment in the private sector and actually work for a
living.

It was "liberals" who created big government, and enabled you to
parasitically live off the taxpayers as a government bureaucrat for
over 30 years.

- - - Nice work in derailing yet another thread
- - - into a totally different topic.

- - Tex - I am glad that you can appreciate the
- - significance of my contributions here. ~ RHF

- The only thing I appreciate about you is the fact that
- you are an obnoxious attention starved muttonhead.

obnoxious {just trying to live up to your expectations}

attention starved {tyvm your attention is appreciated}

muttonhead {sort of like 'meat-head' better}

tex - you bring out the best in me ~ RHF