Old June 13th 08, 08:41 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : 2008 Election Politics - The # 1 Smear Tactic of the DemocratParty Presidential Nominee Barack Hussein Obama Jr.(BHO) - Call Them Racist !

On Jun 12, 7:24*pm, Tex wrote:
On Jun 12, 8:02 pm, RHF wrote:

http://my.barackobama.com/page/conte...thesmearshome/

- - BHO says - Oh by the way did you notice that
- - John McCain looks really old.
- -
- - BHO wonders - Does John McCain seam to be
- - confused at times . . .
- -
- - The BHO and his Campaign Staff and Democrat
- - Party Agents : They Specialize in the 24/7 Smear.

- I positively relish watching old white racists like you

Tex,

Thank You for providing the "Perfect Example" of the
# 1 SMEAR used by the Barack Hussein Obama Jr.
(BHO) and his Campaign Staff and Democrat Party
Agents : Call Them . . . racist, Racist. RACIST !

Plus I like the "white" added to the 'racist' : It sounds
so . . . Reverend Jeremiah Wright-ish of you ;-)
-ps- African-Americans {Blacks} can be and ARE Racist Too !
-tyvm- Reverend Wright for Proving that Point Publicly.

-but- the 'old' now that really hurt ~ RHF