Old June 13th 08, 02:03 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Steve Steve is offline

Default VoiceMax Speech Processor...

Telstar Electronics wrote:
Berhinger has consumed that nitch now, especially with ESSB.

LOL... a unit like that (http://www.nu9n.com/deq2496.html) would cost
you at least $300. That's more than your whole station is worth!

Dream on, Brian. You can't touch my ts870 for less than $1000, more like
$1200 if you can find one.

Come on... you know how frugal hams & cbers are. Get real.
www.telstar-electronics.com

I'm hearing more and more voodoo audio these days so there are plenty of
stations running rack gear, try more listening and less spamming your junk.

--
http://NewsReader.Com/