Old June 13th 08, 12:48 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
William Sommerwerck[_2_] William Sommerwerck[_2_] is offline

Default Eye problems

"John Byrns" wrote in message
In article ,
"William Sommerwerck" wrote:

So, this is where we are all headed with the coming
national health care system, rationed health care?

What "national health care" system? Where do you get
thisstuff from, Rush Limbaugh?

I take it you don't own a Television set, we have just been through a
long primary election season with much talk of a national health care
system.

I haven't heard anything of a "national health care system". I _have_ heard
discussions of how to finance universal health care, which is not at all the
same thing. None of the principal candidates have advocated any such thing.
Though some right-wing commentators have talked about universal health care
(however it's implemented) as being equivalent to "socialized medicine", an
attempt to confuse the issue.

Great Britain has a national health care system, run by the government, with
attendant long waits, etc.