Old June 13th 08, 07:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Tex[_2_] Tex[_2_] is offline

Default (OT) Jim Mckay RIP

On Jun 13, 3:14 am, RHF wrote:

You seam to have a 'special' Box with a Name Label
on it to put everyone you don't happen to like into.

i b an atypical 'ilk' ~ RHF

Mike asked you a specific question, why won't you answer it?

And no I have no "special Box with a Name Label on it". Don't flatter
yourself, you aren't that important. The only time I pay any attention
to your babble is when you elbow your way into a thread.

But now that you mention it perhaps it would be appropriate to dig
that old chamber pot out of the shed and paint RHF - "Retired Half-
Assed Fool". That is what your initials stand for isn't it?