Old June 15th 08, 01:36 PM posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.equipment,rec.radio.swap
John Goller, k9uwa John Goller, k9uwa is offline

Default Attention Heath TT-1 Tube Tester owners

In article ,
says...

Hmmm, we have a 36" roll-fed plotter. I wonder if I could reformat all
this into the right width and then print out 4 (or whatever) of them
at a time. To do this right, I think I'd have to pull all this data
into a spread sheet first, so I could format the info into the right
usable shape.

The interesting part would be to design a cutter to cut them into
strips as they come out of the plotter....

It's still worth checking at our local print shop to see what they can
do.

The Full Adobe Acrobat program will Scan an existing Roll Chart from a tube
tester. Only problem with it would be page ends margins and such that you
wouldn't want margins at the end of each sheet to make new roll charts up.
Could be an interesting project.

John k9uwa