Old June 16th 08, 02:56 AM posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.equipment,rec.radio.swap
JosephKK[_2_] JosephKK[_2_] is offline

Default Attention Heath TT-1 Tube Tester owners

On Sat, 14 Jun 2008 12:53:35 -0500, Jim Adney
wrote:

On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 05:17:59 -0700 (PDT) Peter Wieck
wrote:

On Jun 11, 11:58*pm, Jim Adney wrote:
On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 17:26:31 GMT John Robertson
wrote:

Jim, if you live in a medium sized city chances are you have a company
that copies architectural drawings. These guys have continuous feed
photocopiers that will copy almost ANY length of paper!

Interesting thought. I didn't know that such things existed. I can ask
around. It's likely that if I had more than one made at the same time,
each one might be cheaper.

Yep. They do. The only downside is that you are stuck with whatever
default width the machine takes.

Hmmm, we have a 36" roll-fed plotter. I wonder if I could reformat all
this into the right width and then print out 4 (or whatever) of them
at a time. To do this right, I think I'd have to pull all this data
into a spread sheet first, so I could format the info into the right
usable shape.

The interesting part would be to design a cutter to cut them into
strips as they come out of the plotter....

It's still worth checking at our local print shop to see what they can
do.

-
Jim Adney
Madison, WI 53711 USA

Many such printers / plotters include cutters for separating the
output of different prints / plots.