Old June 17th 08, 02:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
none none is offline

Default DaviD - The Crazy White Man - Yes You Are SPECIAL - Not !

RHF wrote:
On Jun 16, 1:23 pm, Dave wrote:
-
- http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5j...5uYbgD91BBL401
-

- This should get gas to $10/gallon lickrty split.
- Way to go Dumb Ya.

DaviD - The Crazy White Man - Yes You Are SPECIAL - Not ! ~ RHF
.
Iraq We Broke It -&- We Need To Stay and Fix It
-cause- The Alternative Costs To Much [.]

But to the World there is a Bigger Story... the Iraq Oil Stops
Flowing and Oil Prices Skyrocket to new World Highs.

OK Lets Do-the-Math :

Your reply was utter devoid of any logic. In the first place I didn't
even mention Iraq (whose civil war is pretty much over, BTW. When Al
Maliki went after the Sadrists the Sunni finally began to trust him).

And B, the Iranians are willing to wait us out.