Old December 29th 04, 06:22 PM
Glenn

From: http://www.mods.dk/view.php?ArticleId=253
The mod for gen/cov tx for the IC-735 involves removing D33 and D34 from the main board. You'll have
to lift the PA module up to do this, locate the diodes and simply snip one end of each. Very simple,
but it's amazing just how many screws need removing in the process!

73 de Glenn AA5PK

"WØCBF" wrote in message
ups.com...
I recently purchased a used Icom-735. It appears that it has been
modified to transmit outside of the ham bands. I don't like this
feature and would like to disable it to only xmit while tuned inside
the ham bands.

Does anyone have any idea how this mod was performed so I can reverse
it.

Thanks
Chuck