Old June 19th 08, 11:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Burr Burr is offline

Default OT, OK Roy and you other smarter then I guys

Thanks you guys, I talked with Performance this morning/night and they
emailed me the PDF file on the meter.

How, I have to program the damn thing, the manual is 20 pages. My heart
monitor has a 38 page manual and I am still trying to program the damn
thing.

BUT, my health is great, BP is 110/60 with a 52 pulse and as I sit here
writing this my pulse is 46. My blood sugar is 121 yesterday (I'm a
diabetic).

I lift three days a week and cycle three days a week, it's still a labour of
love so I do it, it gets a little old at time but with diabetes it's "do or
die".

I use my iPod on my bike and just turn the cranks (66rpm) for 20 miles
(about 12 mph) around a two mile course.

And Life Goes On.

Burr