Old June 22nd 08, 07:59 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default BIG Brothers' attack on USENET--i.e. our forum here ...

Highland Ham wrote:
John Smith wrote:
BTW ... I AM an amateur, IDIOT!

But, you allude to the correct assumption, an amateur with a LARGE
brain is much preferred to the example you demonstrate.

IF you are a licensed radio amateur , show us the courtesy to include
your callsign ,like all others contributing to this NG.

I have not come across a single licensed radio amateur , calling another
radio amateur an i***t !

What about 'trying' to show good manners.

Frank GM0CSZ / KN6WH

Brother, I'd not show you the crack of my arse in a thong, don't ask ya
queer!

wink

Regards,
JS