Old June 22nd 08, 12:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Highland Ham Highland Ham is offline

Default RoomCap Antenna - last results

Dave wrote:
"Highland Ham" wrote in message
Conclusion:
This test proves clearly, that the efficiency of the Roomcap Antenna
equals that of large wire antennas,
and hereby confirms the results that I obtained during my own tests
during the last 3 years.
Each operator confirms the logged reports.

The physical explanation of this is, that generation of the EM waves
is done by the dynamic E field, as explained
in "Antennas and Physics". The dominating E field can be measured only
in the near field region of the antenna,
as in the far field a fixed relation between H and E field exists.
The far field does not allow determination how the
wave has been generated originally.

Many thanks to the above mentioned OMs for there voluntary, free
contribution in this antenna test.

Felix, HB9ABX

Felix , Since you are posting all this in a radio homebrew NG ,could you
please give us all a free reference where to find the details of this
miracle antenna , such that we can build one ourselves.

Frank GM0CSZ / KN6WH

http://home.datacomm.ch/hb9abx/ant--abx-e.htm
As noted here you have to sign something and pay to get the construction
guide, you probably sign a non-disclosure agreement so you could be sued if
you published the plans:
http://home.datacomm.ch/hb9abx/kondition-e.htm

Indeed ,he has tried that for the past 2-3 years via the Packet Radio
System . Not very much in the spirit of amateur radio , whereas for
most of his tests Felix uses radio amateurs trying to prove the
effectiveness of his 'invention'.

Frank GM0CSZ / KN6WH